Job Type: Part-time
Date Posted: 2022-09-21
You’ll play a key role overseeing the Accounts function
We pride ourselves for being resilient, professional, respectful, and transparent.
You’ll need to be professional, pro-active, agile, have a customer-focus mind and create and maintain strong and effective relationships with all stakeholders
You will be responsible for the preparation of Financial Statements and Management Accounts and other ad-hoc financial information.
You will take ownership and respond to Client/Investor queries promptly.
It is essential that you follow the correct processes and procedures to help us ensure we are compliant with applicable laws, regulations, industry service standards, company policies and procedures.
You will need to have a curious mind and use your initiative to identify any risks or concerns ensuring you report them in a timely manner.
Every day brings a new challenge, so you’ll need to be a team player at heart, with an eye for detail and great organisational skills
Your long-term career goals are important to us too. We want to make sure we’re providing the support and opportunities you need to achieve your dreams so we can build a successful future together.
- University Degree in Accountancy or other numerate disciplines is essential
- Chartered status with the relevant bodies such as ICAN, ACCA
- Minimum of 5 years’ working experience working as an Accountant in a professional office environment either within an accounts department or preferably within an accounting service provider
- Experience in processing and providing financial information for review
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word skills
- Excellent use of ERP software such as Sage 50 is essential
- The ability to use SAGE 50C
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Presentation Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Business Management skills
- A professional manner and presentable appearance for meeting with all stakeholders
- Initiative and good decision-making skills
- Project Management skills