Job Type: Full-time
Date Posted: 2023-03-31
- RECEIVE VISITORS
- Greet visitors appropriately
- Determine visitors’ needs in a professional manner
- Maintain visitors’ register
- Offer refreshments to visitors, where appropriate
- Direct visitors to contact person/appropriate meeting room
- Ensure backup when absent from reception table o Ability to maintain composure with difficult consumers. Must remain professional at all times
- ANSWER PHONE CALLS
- Answer phone calls in a timely and polite manner
- Determine the purpose of the call
- Deal with visitors’ queries and provide correct information
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions, suggesting information about other products and services.
- MANAGE MAIL/CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Reply to electronic mail and sort all paper mail accordingly.
- Prepare outgoing mail for pick up or courier
- Organize courier deliveries
- Perform live chat and email correspondence with customers.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Sift through all in-bound mails from customers and vendors and redirect appropriately to officers in-house
- Handle all customer related issues with proper guidance from the supervisor.
- MONITOR OFFICE VISITS
- Monitor people coming & going through the reception doors
- Issue visitor passes where appropriate
- Be aware of & report suspicious activity.
- ORGANISE MEETINGS
- Book meeting rooms
- Inform participants
- Set up meeting with necessary refreshments & equipment’s
- Organize catering for meeting
- SECRETARIAL SUPPORT
- Prepare correspondence & documents
- Organize mailings
- Schedule & follow up on appointments
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- RECEPTION AREA MAINTENANCE
- Keep reception area clear & neat
- Maintain & organize reading materials