Job Type: Full-time
Date Posted: 2023-02-08
• Responsible for providing human capital management advisory services to clients.
• Facilitate and develop clients ‘policies on learning and development recruitment and selection.
- First degree in a social science course with at least 8 -10 years of cognate experience
- A postgraduate degree is an added advantage.
- Professional qualifications such as CIPD, CIPM and Project Management certifications are desirable
- Advise clients and strategic partner companies on best human capital management practices.
- Helps clients strategically integrate effective HR processes, programs and practices into their daily operations.
- Perform internal reviews and audit of current systems and policies.
- Perform quality assurance checks.
- Design and administer clients’ surveys.
- Ensure business practices are in accordance with human resource policies and labor laws.
- Provide consultation and guidance to senior management and organizational partners in the interpretation of human resource management policies, procedures, programs, and application of related government laws and regulations.
- Lead HR-related projects.
- Participate in the design, development, and implementation of innovative workforce retention programs.
- Provide review and approval of requests for reduction –in-force, reorganizations/realignments.
- 8-10 years’ experience in consulting, corporate services and human resources administration, 3 of which must have been in a structured consulting firm.
- Strong business development skills with a proven track record of converting prospects to paying clients.
- Experience in proposal/bid preparation.
- Excellent people and client management skills.
- Strong project management skills.
In addition to project delivery, the role will also include facilitating taught course presentations, contributing to thought leadership and business development.